Tuesday, May 4, 2010

30/04/2010 what to say!!!!!!!!

Hi, on the day dated 30/04/2010 friday i had never dreamed that 30 april become most memorable date for me. on that day after lunch i went to palanpur to inquire regarding CCC exam in poly technique college. that day was really very amzing for me specially while returng the byke of my Brother in law (Rajen).. i could not share in this way.. but it is most most amazing time for me.better i can say for us... and on same date night i and rakesh went at deesa market to jst lookafter Swarnim Gujarat Celebration that was also a very glading momemnt for us...., while driving on Activa both of us had memorise our past as specially taht the happy moments we had share together. like ... So many... ......... Meet me i will tell u....:)..really 30/04/2010 is the most memorable day of My life.

No comments:

Post a Comment